|This the article for the Angry Birds Stella episode, For the Angry Birds Toons episode of a similar name, see The Porktrait.|
The episode starts with Willow painting a portrait of Dahlia, Stella, Luca. and Poppy standing on a pink ball. But then Poppy does silly faces, and Willow gets her to stop. But then Dahlia, Stella, Luca. and Poppy notice Gale's castle.
At the castle, several minion pigs are sounding the trumpet while Gale is walking with Handsome Pig. An Artist Pig shows Gale a blank wood portrait. He takes off the cover, but then it lands on Gale, and the Handsome Pig tried to pull her out but got kicked away. Gale notices a silly portrait of herself and then gets mad at the Artist Pig. She then throws an easel board on him, She kicks a painting colour board, but then she sees the colours left by the colour board resembled Willow's hat.
The scene then fades to Willow, where she is painting a portrait of the four birds. But then Willow notices small orange paint inside the brown paint, so she tells Poppy, Stella, Luca, and Dahlia so she can get more paint. Willow walks to a red flower that squirts out paint, but she gets captured by a net.
Four minion pigs take Willow to Gale's castle and Willow flys out of the net and bumps into Gale. Gale gives her a paintbrush to paint a portrait of her. Willow asks her why.
Gale tells Willow that the portrait of her is silly, but Willow refuses, so she hides in her hat. Gale orders the two minion pigs to bribe her, but they failed. So Gale orders the Handsome Pig to take Willow's hat to burn it, so he quickly takes it. Willow, shocked, sees the Handsome Pig about to burn it. Willow, worried about her hat, says she will do anything and Gale gives her the paintbrush. Willow regretfully accepts, then the Handsome Pig gives her hat back to her. Willow then fixed Gale's portrait. The Artist Pig then gives her a painting board, but then several minion pigs have more paint. Gale shows the minion pigs a robe, then Willow starts painting it. But then several minion pigs watch Willow painting, and then the pigs start painting with her. The pigs start making a mess, then four minion pigs splash the Handsome Pig with blue paint. Gale notices the minion pigs doing the mess, and then she stops them. Willow finishes making the portrait, which was Gale in her robe. The Artist Pig made a portrait of her, so she breaks the paintbrush into two.
Willow was about to leave when she hears the Artist Pig crying. She then gives him a paintbrush and he thanks her for giving him another paintbrush. Willow then adds something to Gale's portrait, and then she leaves. The minion pigs then start laughing at Gale's portrait. Gale and the Handsome Pig were walking when they heard laughing, so they check. Gale starts crying because Willow put a pig's snout on her beak. The minion pigs then keep laughing at Gale's misery.
Willow left the castle and walked back home.
Toons.TV Description Edit
Pigs aren't known for their skills with the paintbrush. Only a true artist can capture Gale's beauty. Luckily, she knows just the bird for the job!
Characters (in order of appearance) Edit
|Stella Flock||Gale's Army|
|Willow (1)||Gale (6)|
|Stella (2)||Handsome Pig (7)|
|Dahlia (3)||Minion Pigs (8)|
|Luca (4)||Artist Pig (9)|
- This is the first time the Artist Pig had a major role.
- This is the second time Willow took off her hat. The first was in The Prankster.
- The only difference this time, Handsome Pig took her hat off to force Willow to paint or else her hat will burn to ash.
- This was the first episode to show many pigs befriending a bird. Artist Pig and Willow befriended each other as they had the same ambition and shyness. When the other pigs were called by Willow to help her in painting, the pigs jumped and started helping her implying that the other pigs enjoyed her company. The second episode was New Day in which Stella allowed a sad little pig to come to her house to stay for a day. That made the pig to call other pigs and Stella had to hide them. But the truth came out.
- This was the first episode to show Artist Pig and Willow. The second being The Premonition.