|This is the article for the 13th episode of Angry Birds Toons, for other uses, see Terence (disambiguation)|
The episode begins with Matilda feeding her flower beds with refreshing water. As she was doing so, however, Terence suddenly appeared and rather inconveniently, positioned himself on a cliff above the garden, blocking out the sun her garden needed. Matilda was shocked because of the lack of sunlight that Terence was causing, threatening her plants' growth. She decided to move Terence before the situation got worse, to no avail. As she noticed her plants' condition worsening, she tried to calm herself through meditation, only to snap in anger at her predicament of trying to move Terence.
After failed attempts involving a lever, a rope, and a boulder, Matilda ultimately tried to use explosives to blast Terence out of the way, but all that did was to cause him to sink himself in his current position a little. Deciding that it was hopeless, Matilda bursted into tears so loudly then suddenly noticed a purple flower on her head that landed on her after being blasted by the explosion, and decided to put her garden on top of Terence. While feeding the plants with water, Terence smiled.
Toons.TV Description Edit
Terence casts an ominous shadow over Matilda's flower beds. Can she get him to move before her prize blooms wilt?
Real-life references Edit
- At 0:16, the ripples that appear in the bucket of water is a reference to Jurassic Park's cup shaking scene.
- This is the first episode to have a character's name in the title that isn't Chuck. However, if the title wasn't changed, it would have remained "Oh My Garden!", its original title.
- This episode is the first to use a different style of 2D animation than the previous ones, appearing brighter and more fluid and allowing for more complex character reaction and emotion.
- This was used except for Fired Up where it used the original animation for the series.
- This is the first episode where Terence smiled for the first time.